We’ve Spent Years Solving Painting and Flooring Challenges for Manufacturing and Industrial Customers — Like You.
Our years of experience make us the ideal painting and flooring contractor for manufacturing and industrial facilities in New England.
We’ll match the needs of your facility with the very best painting and flooring solutions.
COMMON FLOORING AND PAINTING REQUIREMENTS FOR MANUFACTURING AND INDUSTRIAL FACILITIES
We understand your needs, from the simple to the complex, and we’ll work with you to create a customized painting or flooring solution.
SPECIFIC APPLICATIONS FOR MANUFACTURING & INDUSTRIAL
Manufacturing and industrial facilities incorporate multiple areas, each with a different function, each with its own requirements for floor, wall, ceiling, and equipment coatings.
We understand this, and we’ll help you create the right solution for each area of your plant.
- Assembly Areas
- Mechanical and Control Rooms
- Maintenance Shops
- Clean Rooms
- Locker Rooms and Showers
- Material and Inventory Storage
- Structural Steel
- Facility Exteriors
Additional REQUIREMENTS FOR MANUFACTURING & INDUSTRIAL FACILITIES
- New concrete slab or older slab — new surface, polishing, or restoration
- Durability and resistance to heavy wear for both horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Dustproofing and prevention
- Waterproofing and corrosion prevention
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Clean, neat, professional, and modern appearance
- Fast return to service, low down time
- Resistance to: Impact, abrasion, stains, water, thermal shock, fire
- Work zone markings, safety aisles, and lanes for forklifts and other traffic
- Non-skid or slip-resistant surface
- UV stability and protection
- Resistance to oils and chemicals and antimicrobial coatings
- Environmentally responsible products and applications