Painting and Flooring Contractor for Food, Beverage, and Pharmaceutical Facilities
No floors face more demanding challenges than those in food, beverage, and pharmaceutical facilities. It’s also critical that your facility is easy to clean and maintain and looks professional.
At McLean Company, we understand the challenges. We’ll match the needs of your facility with the very best painting and flooring solutions.
COMMON PAINTING AND FLOORING REQUIREMENTS FOR FOOD, BEVERAGE, AND PHARMACEUTICAL FACILITIES
We know food processing, beverage/bottling, and pharmaceutical facilities, and we’ll identify the solutions that meet your needs.
SPECIFIC APPLICATIONS FOR FOOD, BEVERAGE, AND PHARMACEUTICAL FACILITIES
- Commercial Kitchens
- Dining Areas
- Food Service Areas (cafeterias, fast food stores, etc.)
- Restrooms, Locker Rooms, and Showers
- Food Processing and Bottling Facilities
- Food and Bottling Storage and Distribution Facilities
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Facilities
- Pharmaceutical Storage and Distribution Facilities
- Breweries and Microbreweries
Example Painting and Flooring Projects For FOOD, BEVERAGE, AND PHARMACEUTICAL FACILITIES
Additional REQUIREMENTS FOR FOR FOOD, BEVERAGE, AND PHARMACEUTICAL FACILITIES
- New concrete slab or older slab — new coating, polishing, or restoration
- Durability and resistance to heavy wear
- Clean, neat, attractive, and modern appearance for clients and customers
- Easy cleaning and maintenance; resistance to frequent pressure washing and cleaning solutions
- Seamless, impermeable surface, free of exposed joints
- Tolerance of high temperatures and resistance to thermal shock
- Slip-resistant surface
- Environmentally friendly
- Fast return to service, low down time (some products cure in just 5-6 hours)
- Resistance to: Water (below and on surface), impact, abrasion, stains
- FDA and USDA approval; no volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Work and customer zone markings, safety aisles, and traffic lanes
Let's Talk About Your Painting and Flooring Needs
Industrial & commercial inquiries only.
We do not service residential clients.