Custom Painting & Flooring Solutions for Warehouses and Distribution Facilities
We’ll match the needs of your warehouse and distribution facilities with the very best in available painting and concrete flooring solutions.
We understand the needs of WAREHOUSES AND DISTRIBUTION FACILITIES
We’ll schedule our work to minimize downtime — even working weekends, if that’s necessary — to keep your operation running and your employees productive.
The McLean team will find the right solutions for your needs and your budget.
Painting & Flooring Requirements for warehouses and distribution centers
We’re very experienced with the painting & flooring requirements that warehouses and distribution centers typically have.
SPECIFIC APPLICATIONS FOR WAREHOUSES AND DISTRIBUTION Centers
We know that Warehouses and Distribution facilities have many different locations and areas each with their own painting and flooring needs.
- Receiving and Storage Areas
- Packaging Areas
- Loading Docks
- Restrooms, Locker Rooms, and Showers
- Parking Structures
- Aircraft Hangars
- Warehouse and facility ceilings and exteriors
- Vertical and horizontal concrete surfaces
Additional PAINTING AND FLOORING REQUIREMENTS FOR WAREHOUSES AND DISTRIBUTION FACILITIES
- Dust prevention
- New concrete slab or older slab — new surface, polishing, or restoration
- Coating durability and resistance to heavy wear
- Resistance to: Impact, abrasion, stains, water, oils, thaw and freeze cycles, and microbial activity
- Repair of cracks, spalls, and expansion joints
- Waterproof coatings and sealants
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Light reflectivity
- Work zone markings, safety aisles, and lanes for forklifts and other traffic
- Fast return to service, low downtime
- Non-skid or slip-resistant surfaces
- Fireproof coatings
- Environmentally friendly